Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pucker Up My Lovely!

----------------
Now playing: Symbion Project - Snog (Pretty Remix)
via FoxyTunes

All of my holidays are running together. I got a new ice cream maker for Crimbo and the first use is a sorbet for Valentine's Day. This would be a perfect intermezzo for the nice meal you make for your loved one.

Pomegranate, Lemon and Vodka Sorbet



1 c. pomegranate juice, unsweetened
1 1/2 c. sugar
Juice of 2 lemons
1 c. water
3 caps full of vodka
lemon zest

Process in a ice cream maker and set further in the freezer. Serve with pomegranate seeds.


The next blog will be coming up soon and it is for Easter. I am really getting ahead this year. You will see why in a few weeks.

***************************************************************************************

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age." -Rabindranath Tagore

No comments:

Post a Comment